Silent Mayhem Clan Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

O hai dere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borisov

PostSubject: O hai dere   Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Hello, I'm Borisov in game but Mike to most. I am 20 from the UK and have very little exciting going on right now. I got back from a 1000 km walk across Spain, which was pretty damn cool. I used to make RS youtube vids a long old time ago, and got into a few vids by far more talented vid makers than myself, some great guys who I keep in touch with.

Errr, aside from RS, I'm big into the great outdoors. I love my movies, though have a weird taste for them, and am considering studying documentary making in the future. I'm also a big gamer, both PS3 and PC, and have most recently been playing Portal mods, Shadow of the Colossus, Arkham City and discovering the joy of L4D2.

I have a girlfriend of 5 yrs who is studying illustration in Cardiff and I guess that she's pretty cool.

Erm, full of plenty of weird stories and useless knowledge but I'm sure that'll come tumbling out over time, but do ask away if you are in any respect confused or intrigued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wicke Skillz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: O hai dere   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:29 pm

sweet man you should keep the videos coming if it's something your good at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silentmayhem.forumfree.co.uk

O hai dere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1